1. When the drying oven is used, the temperature should not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the oven.
2. The drying oven should be placed in a dry and level room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
3. Install a power knife with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the equipment. Choose enough power wires and have a good ground wire.
4. When all preparations are ready, put the sample into the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light indicates that the oven has been heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light goes out and the green light goes on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent the temperature control from malfunctioning, it must also be looked after.
5. When placing the test product, it should be noted that the arrangement should not be too dense. The sample should not be placed on the heat dissipation plate, so as not to affect the upward flow of hot air. It is forbidden to bake flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items.
6. There is no uniformity requirement for the drying oven, so the sensor can not be used to test the fluctuation of each point within the box during the test. Before leaving the factory, we will change the structure of the air duct and adjust it more accurately.
7.with blast, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the studio temperature and damage the heating element.
8. To prevent burns, use special tools when picking and placing samples
9.During the experiment of the drying oven, do not open the door of the oven to avoid personal injury and other influences caused by the hot gas flushing.
10. Keep the inside and outside of the equipment clean, and cut off the power in time after work to ensure safety